Dr. Dwight D. Heberer, DMD strives to meet critical patient needs with only the best in care and attention. As part of the SmilesRForever team, Dr. Heberer provides services using the latest in technology and techniques. His goal is to create a comfortable and friendly environment while opening the floor for dialogue.
For over 30 years, Dr. Heberer has practiced all phases of dentistry. He especially likes improving smiles with Invisalign and cosmetic techniques. He takes great pride and satisfaction in the quality dental care he provides, and looks to establish and continue relationships between himself, his staff, and his patients.
Education & Training
Dr. Heberer grew up in Belleville, Illinois and graduated from Belleville West High School in 1978.
- – Graduated with honors, Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL, 1982
- – D.M.D. degree, Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine, Alton, IL, 1986
- – Hospital-oriented general practice residency, University of Alabama, Birmingham School of Dentistry, 1987
- – Partner at SmilesRForever Dentistry, 1990. Dr. Heberer is licensed as a general dentist.
Dr. Heberer sees the importance of staying connected with other authorities in the dental industry and bringing each patient the latest in technology, techniques, and more. He is a member of the following organizations:
- – American Dental Association
- – Academy of General Dentistry
- – Illinois State Dental Society
- – St. Clair Dental Society
- – Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society
- – International Association of Orthodontics
Family and Free Time
Dr. Heberer, his wife Robin, their Labrador retriever, Sammy, and a cat named Cat, make up the Heberer household. During his free time, Dr. Heberer likes any fun outdoor activity, especially golfing and fishing.
Join our Family
Dr. Heberer is glad to be a part of SmilesRForever where the patient-centered care begins with treating his patients like family. He welcomes the opportunity to earn your confidence and build a long-term relationship around your quality care. Please call 618-939-4042 or pay us a visit for more information soon!